General Inspector working to meet the needs of the real estate market.
The Old School Inspector
I believe Face to Face and personal interaction to be the most accurate and positive way to conduct business. I always make an effort to return reports back to my customers within 24hrs.
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector NACHI19041838
- OSHA 10 hr and 30 hr certified
- Licensed and insured up to $1,000,000 in liability and Errors & Omissions
I have successfully moved from a 35 year career as a construction superintendent to your trusted Home Inspector.
- Inspecting all sizes of jobs, starter homes, larger homes on up to many different commercial projects.
- Inspected and approved or disapproved work of every trade in the construction industry from small one man contractors to large companies.
I have enjoyed working in many different states.
- New Mexico